Contact Lawyer

You might be a non-parent such as a grandparent or other extended family member that is seeking contact (access) with a child. You may wish to negotiate terms that will allow you contact (access). You may also wish to commence a court proceeding to ask the Court to allow you contact (access).

At Van Looyen and Fallon we can assist with negotiation of contact (access), or bring an Application before the Court.

Emily and Patrick have over a decade of combined experience resolving complicated family law matters involving parenting issues.